A-Line: Fitted bodice through the natural waist that flows out to the ground, resembling the outline of an uppercase "A."
This is a good starting point if you're still unsure about which neckline or material you love but know that you'd like a dress that allows for good movement.
* Cinches in at your natural waist (this is not where your lowrise jeans sit! Usually 2-3inches above your belly button).
* Material ruches at your waistline to create a more dramatic flare & wider shape skirt.
* Skirt shape does not restrict your movements. Dance the night away!
* Accentuates your natural waist.
* Does a good job hiding a small belly pouch.
* Easy to move in without being too heavy.
* Slightly "poofier" - bigger in shape with more fabric than anything you're use to wearing.
* Lose shape around your lower waist & hips.